Friday, January 27, 2012

Ups and Downs

Hey Guys,

    I'm warning you now, I"m not my usual upbeat self at the moment.  I thought going for a run to clear my head would put me in a better mood, but it hasn't.  There's a lot of sad stuff going on back at home that I'm not going to go into detail about.  The people close to me who need to know are informed.  My run today was crap.  I ran up the hill to the music department, which was good.  But the positive points begins and end there.  I didn't wait long enough after eating before heading out, so I spent most of the time walking after the hill trying to calm my system down.  Ugh.  Oh well, I'll have to do a make up run tomorrow.  It's so weird starting back into something in a different environment.  It's not quite re-inventing the wheel, but it feels like it...today anyway.  Heh.  "There is always new light tomorrow"...SO said that to me once...I really need to come up with a better reference for him...Mo chuisle works...Yeah, Maybe I'll use that. 


Sorry, this is turning out to be a rather unproductive and rambling post.  The next one will be better :-)

Tog go bog e,
Keely

No comments:

Post a Comment