Monday, January 23, 2012

What? Two posts in less than 24hrs?!

Hey guys,

Just sitting here in the music building waiting for my tin whistle class and killing time.  So what better to do than blog?  I have a ton of stuff on my mind as usual, but I can only talk about one at the moment.  I'm getting the urge to write a novel again.  I have a four page start of something I began about a year and a half ago whilst in France.  Go figure, it's a love story.  It's a complicated one.  They say "write what you know" so...

Also, returning to my roots in creating this blog, I will actually talk about my travels in both Ireland and France.  It's just been really hard for me to be disciplined enough to write about things on here as they happen.  I'll be searching my notebooks for bits and bobs about my adventures.  So, stay tuned...I'm saying that to myself as well.

Tog go bog e,
Keely  

No comments:

Post a Comment