Thursday, February 6, 2014

Gemini&Scorpio

Hey All,

    No, I have not fallen off the face of the planet.  I am, however, now officially in a relationship with Scorpio.  Clearly that first date, and the ones that followed were a success!  It only took us a week of dating to decide to become official and thus dubbed boyfriend and girlfriend.  I honestly couldn't be happier!  All my freaking out and worrying have subsided and I find myself at ease and just enjoying him and the relationship.  It's an awesome place to be, and he's absolutely fantastic.  It's nice to finally be in something that isn't stressful or painful or one-sided.  Even only being a month into it, we're functional, grounded, and mature, especially where effective communication is concerned.  Amazing.  I find myself more and more sad at the prospect of leaving to do my PhD, though I refuse to give up on that dream.  He refuses to let me give up on it as well, which is something I am grateful for.  He truly is an amazing person and a beautiful soul.  Supportive, sweet, and actually pretty badass, not to mention nerdy (which for me is a HUGE selling point).  I'm a lucky girl :-)

Cheers,
Keely

No comments:

Post a Comment